- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?Supremia collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.);
- Other personal data which you provide when you complete the contact form, subscribe for the newsletter or when you apply for a job offer on our website;
- IP Addresses.
- Complete the online contact form.
- Subscribe for the newsletter.
- Apply for a job offer on our website
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?Supremia collects your data so that we can:
- Communicate with you regarding a request received through the contact form;
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like in case you subscribed to the newsletter. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date by clicking on the unsubscribe link in a newsletter;
- Respond to a job application received through our website.
How do we store your data?Supremia securely stores your data within the European economic area (' EEA '). However, it may happen that certain information we collect is transmitted to, or stored at, a destination outside the EEA, for example, because one of our external service providers is established there. If this is the case, we will make sure that this happens in a safe and lawful manner.Supremia has developed appropriate technical and organizational security measures in order to prevent the destruction, loss, forgery, modification, unauthorized access or notification by mistake to third parties of personal data collected on the website, as well as any other unauthorized processing of these data.Supremia will not keep your data for longer than necessary for the purposes above.
What are your data protection rights?Supremia would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:The right to access – You have the right to request Supremia for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Supremia corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Supremia to complete the information you believe is incomplete.The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Supremia erases your personal data, under certain conditions.The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Supremia restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Supremia’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Supremia transfers the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com.
CookiesCookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technologyFor further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- To avoid spam
What types of cookies do we use?There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- hsfirstvisit: hubspot (https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/reports/what-cookies-...)
- _hssc, _hssrc, _hstc: hubspot (https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/reports/what-cookies-...)
How to contact the appropriate authorityShould you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Supremia has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Data Protection Authority (Gegevensbeschermingsautoriteit- Autorité de protection des données) which can be reached at +32 (0)2 274 48 00 or firstname.lastname@example.org.